Administration Foreigners and overseas Koreans can also live in Korea and receive administrative measures at public offices, including tax administrative measures, industrial accident compensation applications, and drunk driving and license-free driver license suspensions.
Attorney Kim, Yae Jin, for overseas Koreans in Korea, will assist you with administrative trial and administrative litigation.