Foreign Property Investment and Real Estate Registration Foreigners can also acquire real estate in Korea, unless restricted by reciprocity. If you invest more than a certain amount (usually more than 500 million won) in the area specified by the Immigration Control Law, you can get a residence F-2 visa, a long-term VISA for property investors. Kim, Yae Jin, an attorney for foreign Koreans in Korea, can help you with legal advice such as applying for registration number for foreign real estate registration, real estate registration, and real estate rights.